This is the third and last tutorial that will show you how to build an application for a shop.
In this tutorial we explain:
- Create UserControls for our entities using the Signum Entity Control Item Template.
- Associate controls to entities in the navigator
- Write Linq queries in the server that will be used by the search windows.
- Customize an UserControls for an entity
- Convert the UserControl to a Window that calls our own methods (it's just XAML!)
- End of course surprise :)
If you want to download the solution click here: Download Shop Solution
The videos were recorded with Signum Framework 1.0 & Visual Studio 2008. Some content may vary in SF 2.0 & VS 2010.